Metrobank is encouraging its clients to switch to the NEW Metrobank app, as the old app will be deactivated soon. To enjoy uninterrupted mobile banking, current users of the old app must move to the NEW Metrobank app by November 21, 2023.
With the NEW Metrobank app, you can enjoy smart, simple, and secure banking in your hands – with features that anticipate your needs; simpler transactions that you can complete in a few taps; and enhanced security features to keep your money safe.
Conveniently send money and withdraw from your account:
- Do cardless withdrawals at Metrobank and PSBank ATMs;
- Instantly send and receive money to other banks and e-wallets via QR;
- Enjoy waived Instapay fees when transferring up to PHP 1,000 to other banks and e-wallets until the end of the year;
Maximize your Metrobank credit card:
· Activate your Metrobank credit card;
· Transfer money using your credit card as source via PayNow;
· Convert your credit card limit to cash via the Cash2Go service;
Personalize how you bank:
· Easily access your most used features with a customizable dashboard
· Switch from light mode to dark mode to conserve your batter life;
Soon, you’ll also get to enjoy features that let you:
· Send funds to loved ones with no bank or e-wallet accounts, for pick-up at key remittance centers nationwide via the Cash Pick-up service;
· Get more secure transactions with the new AppKey feature, among others.
If you are a current Metrobank Online or old Metrobank Mobile App user, easily connect your accounts to the NEW Metrobank app and have instant access to your funds on the go by simply following these steps:
1. Download the NEW Metrobank app on Google PlayStore, Apple AppStore, or the Huawei AppGallery.
2. Log in directly on the NEW Metrobank App using your existing username and password. No need to sign up.
You can also watch video guides at https://www.metrobank.com.ph/articles/mb-app-how-to
Download the NEW Metrobank app now, and enjoy smart, simple, and secure banking in your hands. To know more about this new app and the upcoming deactivation of the old Metrobank app, visit https://www.metrobank.com.ph/help#FAQ-Metrobank_App.