Lenovo unveiled its latest ThinkStation and ThinkPad workstation solutions designed to provide the high levels of power and performance needed to run sophisticated workloads with ISV certifications. Lenovo workstations are engineered to push the boundaries of performance that help unleash users’ potential while maintaining the reliability, usability and configurability needed across a variety of industries.
“Lenovo’s latest workstations demonstrate our commitment to developing human-centered innovations that enable our customers to make a difference and have a long-term positive impact in their respective fields.“ said Michael Ngan, President and Country General Manager of Lenovo Philippines.
End users can create custom workstations using cutting-edge components such as 13th Generation Intel® Core® processors and professional NVIDIA® RTXTM GPUs, as well as the industry’s most recent operating systems, including Windows 11 and several Linux distributions.
Limitless Possibilities, Game-changing Power
The ThinkStation P3 series desktop workstations provide the value users need without compromising on performance or versatility. An all-new Tower form factor designed for mission-critical tasks is an excellent choice for cost-conscious designers, engineers, and students looking for flexibility and expandability without sacrificing compute power. The P3 series consists of:
- The ThinkStation P3 Tower with its expanded chassis supports larger power supplies up to 1100W to handle more demanding configurations and multiple storage options up to 26TB for data-heavy applications.
- ThinkStation P3 Ultra enhances a revolutionary form factor that packs power and performance in a space-saving chassis that is less than four liters in volume. An intelligently compact workstation, P3 Ultra is designed to handle demanding workflows and easily adapt to changing hybrid workspaces.
- ThinkStation P3 Tiny is engineered to go where other workstations can’t. Its class leading size of one liter allows the P3 Tiny to fit into virtually any location.
Relentless Innovation, Purposeful Design
The ThinkPad mobile workstations are synonymous with power, premium design, and durability. The latest ThinkPad P Series models provide human-centric innovations designed for hybrid work and to foster positive employee experiences, while also providing high levels of power and performance that allow users to do more on the go. Among the key features are:
- ThinkPad P14s i Gen 4 and P16s i Gen 2 will delight highly mobile professionals, educators and students who seek an ideal mix of performance and power at a comfortable price point without compromising security or durability.
- ThinkPad P16v i is designed to close the gap between entry-level and high-end workstations. Built for creators who require more power to handle large workloads and multitask with ease, it includes Intel Core H-Series processors, advanced graphics and the latest security features to protect valuable data and identity on the move.
- Extreme levels of mobile workstation performance are delivered by ThinkPad P16 Gen 2 and ThinkPad P1 Gen 6 allowing users to do complex workflows such as high-definition rendering and high-end VR on the go. P16 Gen 2 is focused on raw performance approaching that of some desktop workstations, with the highest-class mobile CPUs, professional NVIDIA RTX GPUs, and Lenovo’s highest ever memory capacity in a mobile workstation with as much as 192GB. ThinkPad P1 now in its sixth generation focuses on producing top performance in a thin and light form factor without compromising on power or durability.
Redefining Desktop Workstation Versatility: Lenovo ThinkStation P3 Tower, P3 Ultra, and P3 Tiny
This latest generation of desktop workstations become Lenovo’s most powerful entry-level workstation offerings and offers form factor size options that can scale across a variety of industries, hybrid workspaces and their respective workflows. Users in engineering and architecture, finance, advanced education, and in medical applications, can customize and configure the new ThinkStation P3 according to their specific requirements. Highlights include:
- ThinkStation P3 Tower: Experience the power and expandability of a tower workstation at a more affordable price-point, including 13th Generation Intel Core processors and supporting up to NVIDIA RTX™ A5500 graphics to breeze through mission-critical tasks with the reliability, performance and expansion capability required across a variety of industries. P3 Tower can support up to 128GB DDR5 memory and a total of six storage drives, with four PCIe expansion slots and power supply up to 1100W.
- ThinkStation P3 Ultra: Packing an exceptional level of performance in a chassis less than four liters, the P3 Ultra is ideal for demanding workflows in hybrid, remote or less accessible locations. The intelligent compact design features up to NVIDIA RTX A5500 graphics and an optional BMC (baseboard management controller) to be released later this year, that enables advanced remote monitoring and systems management.
- ThinkStation P3 Tiny: Lenovo’s Tiny form factor is engineered to go where others can’t. The new P3 Tiny, at just one liter in total volume, is small but mighty. With a versatile array of mounting options, ISV certifications and up to NVIDIA T1000 graphics that supports up to six displays, ThinkStation P3 Tiny can empower architects and engineers, financial analysts, health professionals, and STEM education, virtually anywhere.
ThinkPad P Series Lets Mobile Creators Enjoy Choice and Freedom
Adaptable and multipurpose mobile workstations don’t need to compromise on performance as illustrated by the new ThinkPad P series that provide ISV certified solutions across a variety of price points. Furthermore, along with the rest of the ThinkPad portfolio announced earlier this year, the latest ThinkPad mobile workstations are also increasing the use of more recycled materials and post consumer content (PCC) plastic in select components that is in line with Lenovo’s continued focus on supporting a circular economy and Lenovo’s goal to integrate post-consumer recycled content into 100% of PC products by 2025.
- ThinkPad P16 Gen 2: Lenovo’s most powerful 16-inch mobile workstation ever, built for users who need the highest levels of performance on-the-go, the latest P16 Gen 2 features up to 13th Generation Intel Core HX-series processors with professional graphics up to the NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Generation GPU for mobile workstations that provide breakthroughs in speed, performance, and efficiency. PCIe Gen 5 offers blazing storage and I/O support and up to 192GB DDR5 ensures even the most complex data inputs will not create a bottleneck.
- ThinkPad P1 Gen 6: Powerful, mobile and an ultra-light sleek design at just 3.92 pounds (1.78kg) epitomizes ThinkPad P1. Ideal for content creators and packed with innovative features including a liquid metal thermal design for advanced cooling performance, the ThinkPad P1 can be configured with a new 16-inch OLED touch screen with 5MP camera or low blue light display to ease eye strain. Factory color calibration delivers crisp, clear images and excellent mobility is enhanced by WiFi-6E and optional 4G LTE to maintain connectivity in more remote environments. High performance graphics is delivered by up to the NVIDIA RTX 5000 Ada Generation GPU for mobile workstations or NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090.
- ThinkPad P16v i Gen 1: Designed to narrow the value gap between entry and high-end workstations, the new P16v handles large complex workloads with ease thanks to 13th gen Intel Core H series processors, up to the NVIDIA RTX 2000 Ada Generation GPU for mobile workstations, and a dual thermal outflow that maximizes cooling, allowing users to push demanding and multitasking applications to the full.
- ThinkPad P14s i Gen 4 and P16s i Gen 2: Respectively with Lenovo’s 14-inch and 16-inch mobile workstations with the longest battery life, the latest models, available in black or storm grey, are designed for high performance productivity and collaboration in remote and hybrid working environments, with several display options including OLED and low blue light displays, optional 5MP camera and up to the NVIDIA RTX A500 GPU for mobile workstations.
Lenovo offers a comprehensive portfolio of services to support and safeguard workstation investment. The workstation products introduced today can also be available as part of the Lenovo TruScale Device as a Service (DaaS) model that offers organizations a broad range of digital workplace solutions, flexible payment options, and the ability to easily scale IT in line with their evolving business needs. Warranty upgrades and extensions up to five years provide a fixed cost service to protect valuable investments. To further enhance productivity and employee experience, companies can deploy Lenovo Premier Support Plus. This comprehensive suite of support services offers a human-centered approach to IT support, providing users with a seamless experience and direct access to Lenovo’s best technicians. The new workstations are available on an order basis starting May 2023.