Trading cryptocurrencies is now more exciting and more rewarding than ever before as PDAX, the country’s leading homegrown crypto exchange launches the new “It’s Raining Crypto ‘ promo. PDAX is offering perks and freebies to both mobile app and web exchange users who will verify their accounts, and to users who will make their first-ever cash-in until September 30, 2022.
The launch of the promo coincides with the unveiling of PDAX’s new brand identity, highlighting its main features and customer benefits that help make it a preferred crypto app for Filipinos.
IT’S RAINING CRYPTO MECHANICS
PDAX is giving away PHP8M worth of prizes for its mobile app and web exchange verification and cash-in promotions.
About PHP100 worth of free Bitcoin will be awarded to users who will successfully verify their accounts during the promo period. PDAX will also give PHP150 worth of free Ethereum to users who will accomplish their first cash-in with a minimum of PHP200 during the promo period.
Meanwhile, all PDAX users who were able to successfully claim rewards in the verification promo or cash-in promo can win even more perks!
PDAX will give away PHP250 worth of Giftaway vouchers to 10 randomly chosen participants per week until the end of the promo in September. Participants could earn up to 2 raffle entries if they joined both the verification and cash-in promos.
ENHANCED MOBILE APP INTERFACE
The brand’s refreshed look features a more easy-on-the-eye palette. The change coincides with the upgrade of PDAX’s mobile app which saw relevant improvements in its interface.
The changes to the mobile app include new screens for its dashboard, crypto wallet, trade, cash-in and out, to name a few. All changes were made to provide a better customer experience.
PDAX also highlights its main features that give customers a better overall experience.
1. LICENSED BY THE BSP – As a fintech company, PDAX knows the importance of top-notch security. This is why the company employs layers of security protection to ensure that customer information, be it on the mobile app or web exchange, remains safe and confidential. End-users can also rest assured that as an exchange licensed by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas, PDAX complies with the necessary policies and guidelines to protect the hard-earned money of its users.
2. WITH 25 TOKENS AND COUNTING – End-users get to buy, sell and trade some of the world’s top cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, USDC, and more through PDAX. At present, users of the PDAX mobile app have access to 25 tokens with the exchange planning to introduce new cryptocurrencies this month. PDAX customers also have the option to upgrade their accounts to Prime, which enables them to access a total of 70 cryptocurrencies including exclusive, over-the-counter tokens.
3. EASY TRADING STEPS – In order to trade crypto on PDAX, one has to open and verify an account which can be completed in just a few easy steps.
- Go to the PDAX mobile app and log in to your account.
- In your Portfolio tab, click Verify Now.
- Enter your personal information.
- Complete our biometric check.
- Upload a photo of your ID.
- Then wait for the confirmation email.
Trading on the PDAX Mobile app is easy and only takes a few minutes to complete:
- Sign in to your PDAX mobile app.
- Make sure you have enough balance in your wallet
- Tap the Trade icon at the bottom of your screen, then select the cryptocurrency you wish to buy or sell.
- Enter the amount you wish to trade for the selected cryptocurrency. Alternatively, you may choose a percentage (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%), and the system will automatically calculate the amount for you.
- Tap the Convert button.
- Click Confirm.
- Return to Trade and tap the clock icon at the top right to view the status of your order.
4. WITH MULTIPLE CASH-IN AND CASH-OUT PARTNERS – Customer convenience is a top priority for PDAX. That’s why it has partnered with a network of reliable e-wallets and banks where customers can easily cash in and cash out to top up their wallets and start trading crypto. PDAX has over 30 cash-in and cash-out partners including Unionbank, PS Bank, AUB, Chinabank, PNB, and Instapay to name a few. Users can also top-up their accounts through Gcash, GrabPay, Maya, or Coins.ph
5. LOW FEES – Users can also enjoy low fees when they cash in and cash out of their e-wallets from PDAX’s partner banks, e-wallets, and financial institutions.
Whether you are an experienced trader or just new to crypto, PDAX offers a wealth of customer benefits that can make your crypto trading experience more enjoyable and exciting.
Learn more about PDAX’s It’s Raining Crypto promo by clicking http://learn.pdax.ph/post/its-raining-crypto-at-pdax-mechanics.