Lenovo unveiled its broadest ThinkBook portfolio to date, designed to empower the modern professional through transitional times. Spanning no less than six new models, the new generation of ThinkBook laptops blend a modern design philosophy with features built for a “work-from-anywhere” world.
These laptops sport a distinctive new look with a stylish dual-tone top cover and ultra-narrow display bezels built for immersive viewing experiences.
ThinkBook 15 Gen 2 i delivers outstanding speed and productivity with 11th Gen Intel Core processors with Intel IrisXe graphics, Thunderbolt 4 and flexible storage options. In a first for laptops, the ThinkBook 15 Gen 2 i is available with optional integrated wireless earbuds for instant collaboration. ThinkBook 13s Gen 2 i with optional WQXGA display delivers mobile performance with Intel Evo platform in a lightweight package that can be carried from room to room, or office to office. ThinkBook 14s Yoga i, the first 2-in-1 ThinkBook makes it easy to transform any space to a work zone with its versatile form factor.
Lenovo is also announcing a new ThinkVision T27hv-20 USB-C Hub monitor with the Lenovo Display Control Center – ThinkColor. Designed to meet the collaboration requirements of a hybrid working model, the 27-inch display features a 1080p IR/RGB webcam, noise cancelling microphones and integrated speakers that help users conference with confidence. Confidentiality is enhanced with Smart Guard that blurs the screen the moment you look or move away or detects someone peeking over your shoulder. Smart Energy will turn off the screen when it senses that you have moved away from your desk, saving power and protecting data.
As business models evolve and require greater remote working flexibility for employees, SMBs will need to adapt quickly to empower their workforce.
A survey of small and medium business owners by Intermedia and Sapio Research suggests that over half of SMBs are likely to maintain increased remote working options in the long-term. With expectations from work devices greater than ever, ThinkBook offers a portfolio of modern business laptops that are intuitive to use while delivering features that enable increased productivity and effective collaboration.
Here are some highlights from the expanded range:
ThinkBook 13s Gen 2 i:
- Co-engineered with Intel, the ThinkBook 13s Gen 2 i with optional WQXGA display has been tested, tuned and verified to meet the requirements of the Intel Evo platform across hardware specifications and key experience targets for device responsiveness, instant wake, battery life and fast charge, making it an exceptional laptop for getting things done.
- Thunderbolt 4, optional PCIe Gen 4 storage and long battery life keeps you productive throughout your work day.
- High resolution 13.3-inch display with new 16:10 aspect ratio offers 90% screen-to-body ratio with ultra-narrow bezels and is available with optional touch.
- Virtual meetings are enhanced with smarter audio featuring microphones that can switch between three different audio modes: private, shared and environmental sound ensuring the best meeting experience, wherever you are.
ThinkBook 14s Yoga i:
- Smart Pen syncs with your device. Pull out the Pen in modern standby mode and the note-taking app opens automatically. When logged into Windows 10, Windows Ink shortcuts are ready the moment you pick up the Pen.
- The power of 11th Gen Intel Core processors and the flexibility of Yoga form factor allows seamless transition between modes for greater productivity. Thunderbolt 4 and USB-C ports facilitate connectivity between ultra-fast peripherals and monitors.
- The 14s Yoga is available in classic ThinkBook mineral grey, but a limited-edition Abyss Blue version is available adding the right mix of flair and elegance.
ThinkBook 15 Gen 2 i:
- Integrated ThinkBook wireless earbuds, which can be stored within the laptop, deliver a completely new audio experience2. These earbuds charge automatically when stored &connect to the laptop audio instantly when taken out. Muting or unmuting yourself during calls is as easy as a double tap on the earbuds. Equipped with dual mics and environmental noise cancellation, these earbuds make online meetings more effective than ever before
- Flexible storage options that include a combination of Hard disk drive (HDD) and Solid-state drive (SSD) or dual SSD
- Modern Standby enables an always-on, always-connected experience that ensures that your PC is ready for you when you are and downloads emails even with the lid closed5
- Working remotely and need support? The service hot key helps users reach Lenovo support at the press of a button, automatically including device details such as serial number for a fast track support experience.
Lenovo is also announcing the ThinkBook portfolio powered by 11th Gen Intel Core processors or AMD Ryzen 4000 series processors and updated ThinkPad E series designed for SMB, including:
- ThinkBook 15p i: High performance laptop with NVIDIA GTX 1650Ti graphics and X-Rite Pantone certified display
- ThinkBook 15 Gen 2 AMD: AMD Ryzen 4000 Series Mobile Processors powered laptop
- ThinkBook 14 Gen 2: Intel or AMD powered 14-inch laptop
- ThinkBook 14s Gen 2: Intel or AMD powered thin and light 14-inch laptop will be offered in selected markets
- ThinkBook 13s Gen 2 AMD: Lightweight laptop powered by AMD Ryzen 4000 Series Mobile Processors
- ThinkPad E14 and E15 Gen 2: 11th Gen Intel Core processors with ThinkPad heritage features
Technology in an Era of Flexible Working
Individual and collaborative productivity are facing unprecedented challenges, but businesses can reap the rewards of greater agility by ensuring employees have access to the right technology to equip their workspace. Whether in an office or at home, clean desks improve productivity and generate a feeling of well-being and having a premium collaboration-optimized monitor will further enhance efficiency.
The new ThinkVision T27hv-20 is a 27-inch monitor specifically designed to offer the single-cable USB-C connectivity for clean desk while including features optimized for audio-visual conferencing. Mounted on an ergonomic lift, tilt, pivot and swivel stand, the display features a 1080p IRRGB camera with adjustable angle delivers crisp images and includes a shutter for protection. Two noise cancelling microphonesincluded in the camera mechanism enable clear voice capability and integrated speakers provide immersive sound. If you need privacy, the monitor includes an audio port and practical headphone hook to further enhance that clean desk feeling.
ThinkVision T27hv-20 features include:
- 27-inch display with 2560 x 1440 resolution and 3-side near edgeless bezels
- Integrated 1080p IRRGB webcam, microphones and speakers for easy video conferencing
- USB-C Hub delivers single cable connectivity including data, video and Ethernet while able to power devices up to 90W. Hub also includes four USB 3.2 Gen1 ports for direct connection of compatible external devices
- Smart Traffic Light warns colleagues or family members that you are live on a conference call by a red-light illumination on the webcam
- TÜVRheinland Eye Comfort and Eyesafe®certification helps protect eyes from strain without color distortion through Natural Low Blue Light technology
- Lenovo Display Control Center – ThinkColor for end users to better master display settings, seamless multitasking and offers easy remote asset management for IT managers.