Vertiv launched the Liebert GXT5 UPS, a single phase, online double conversion UPS solution which offers premium power outage protection and continuous power conditioning in a compact and flexible deployment system.
The new Liebert GXT5 from Vertiv is an advanced version of the widely-regarded GXT UPS Series. GXT5 is ideally suited to protect critical infrastructure in both centralized and edge network applications.
It is best suited for: banking, financial and insurance; data center/colocation/hosting; education; government; healthcare; manufacturing; retail and wholesale; telecom; and transportation.
- Available in 750VA/1/1.5/2/3kVA
- Top-level on-line double conversion UPS for mission-critical application
- Unity output power factor
- LCD multi-language color display (gravity sensing)
- On-line (VFI) mode efficiency up to 94% at full load
- Active ECO mode efficiency up to 98%
- Energy Star 2.0 certified
- Controllable and programmable output sockets
- Integrated solution with batteries and electronics
- External battery cabinets auto-detection
- Operates at full power up to 40°C (up to 50°C with derating)
- Intelligent Communication ready
- Safety Agency Approved Category B IEC 61000-4-5 Surges/Lightning protection capability