Sena Technologies, Inc. a global player in Bluetooth communication solutions for Powersports, has released the first-ever 4K camera and Bluetooth communication system, the 10C EVO. The device features a slimmer form factor than its predecessor the 10C PRO, along with improved camera capabilities.
- Communication system and 4K camera
- Four-Way Group Intercom
- Bluetooth connectivity to take calls, listen to music or turn-by-turn GPS
- Video recording up to 4K/30 FPS quality
- Narrate recordings with Smart Audio Mix
- 20 Hours talk time, 1.5 hours video recording
- Still shot, burst, or time-lapse mode
- Video tagging creates instant highlights
- Preview and download files via built-in WiFi
The 10C EVO packs the company’s best camera yet, capturing video in 4K at 30 frames per second along with taking photos in still shot, burst, or time-lapse mode. The camera button allows for one-touch recording while Voice Prompts keep you updated on the camera’s progress. The 10C EVO accepts MicroSD cards (128 GB). The 10C EVO features Smart Audio Mix, which mixes audio from the intercom and music from a smartphone straight into a video.
The Sena Camera App allows users to preview camera framing directly on a smartphone through built-in WiFi, and even instantly download files. In addition to the Camera App, linking up the 10C EVO with the Sena Headset App allows users to configure device settings and access an interactive Quick Start Guide.
Four-way Bluetooth Intercom allows for connection with three other riders up to 1.6 km (1.0 mile) away. The 10C EVO allows riders to take and make phone calls, listen to music and GPS, connect with on bike entertainment systems, use the built-in FM tuner and more.