Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

HEADLINES

Silver Peak tops 400 Unity EdgeConnect customer deployments worldwide

Silver Peak celebrated the 400th customer deployment of its award-winning Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN solution, less than two years from its first customer shipment. The company commenced shipping EdgeConnect in August 2015 and secured its initial 100 customers by May 2016. Customer deployments doubled to 200 by October 2016 and have again doubled to more than 400 today.

Silver Peak celebrated the 400th customer deployment of its Unity EdgeConnect SD-WAN solution, less than two years from its first customer shipment. The company commenced shipping EdgeConnect in August 2015 and secured its initial 100 customers by May 2016. Customer deployments doubled to 200 by October 2016 and have again doubled to more than 400 today.

Approximately 75 percent of EdgeConnect customers are net new to Silver Peak while the remaining 25 percent represent installed-base customer migrations from traditional WAN optimization to SD-WAN and SD-WAN with integrated WAN optimization, Unity Boost.

EdgeConnect customers represent diverse segments of the market from small to midsized businesses to global enterprises and cloud service providers. Customer deployments span a range of industries that include: banking and financial services, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, retail and manufacturing and transportation and distribution. A cross-section of new EdgeConnect SD-WAN solution customers include: Fruit of the Loom, Monroe Bank and Trust, Nuffield Health, Paladin Security and Urban Health Plan, Inc.

With the software release announced on March 28, EdgeConnect is now the industry’s first fully integrated SD-WAN solution to combine SD-WAN, WAN Optimization, routing and a stateful firewall. These simplify and consolidate branch office infrastructure, shift the WAN edge toward being application-driven and enable secure, direct internet connectivity to SaaS and web-based applications from the branch office.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Like Us On Facebook

You May Also Like

ELECTRONICS

Cherry Philippines is now offering a range of IoT products that can transform a regular home into a smart home such as smart locks,...

HEADLINES

The platform hopes to further its goals at the first-ever Loot Fair.  A cross between a convention and a conference for creators, the Loot...

COMPUTERS

The Acer Vero HL6810ATV comes with an Acer-exclusive Android TV embedded dongle design, giving users access to smart home features at their fingertips. 

HEADLINES

The academy concluded with an engaging Photowalk activity that allowed attendees to apply their newfound knowledge and capture stunning images, further solidifying the sense...

COMPUTERS

The system supports up to 96GB of DDR5 memory and features a superfast M.2 2280 PCI-E NVMe Gen-4x4 SSD. Connectivity options comprise of a...

HEADLINES

The new investment to build new cloud and AI infrastructure across key international markets also aims to enhance the cloud and AI product suite...

HEADLINES

In a reshaping of its portfolio, ATRAM has rebranded and optimized the newly acquired funds, reflecting a commitment to providing diversified investment options that...

HEADLINES

Under the theme 'Unfolding the Intelligent Future,' ZTE showcased a comprehensive portfolio of ICT products and solutions, featuring 5G wireless, transmission, fixed network, maintenance...

Advertisement